Role: Pitch Analyst - essentially you would be part of the pre-sales team for our client. This involves gathering data on potential new clients, this data would then be used by the negotiating team.
Primary Responsibility and Key Tasks:
- Work with the Pod Leader, a seasoned senior analyst and Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on (amongst other things)
- Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Analyze industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
- Assist in research in other verticals as needed
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests, established process to bring them to scale.
- Client Sales Teams
- Fellow Analysts
- Client Subject Matter Experts
Good Communication in English and French
Professional Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate or an MBA (preferred) with an experience in a research role, preferably in a financial, market research or management consulting firm (mandatory)
- Hands-on experience in the chosen research vertical (BFS, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology etc.)
- The individual is expected to demonstrate:
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience
- Experience creating pitch decks for cloud services across multiple industry verticals is highly desirable
- Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired
Ideal candidates will have a track record of success in their academic and professional life. They would be expected to:
Demonstrate the highest level of ethics
- Be a self-starter, with initiative, energy, commitment, and show he/she is keen to learn.
- Enthusiastic to contribute ideas, and open to ideas from others.
- Be flexible, and adaptable to different working styles
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Cooperate with others in the team
- Have the confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables with research analysts and supervisor to ensure clear understanding.
- Be able to very quickly assimilate information and understand the context of each specific research deliverable
- Feel comfortable working in a global environment.
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to command respect
Competencies required in role:
Problem Analysis: Ability to demonstrate some of the following behaviors in the context of the deliverables outlined as the Key Tasks for the Role.
Salary range €35,000-€45,000 + Health Care
To be considered for this position, you MUST have UKI market experience, this is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me directly.
Phone: +353 1 6455214
Apply for Pitch Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly