Breakdown Techician Limerick, AA Ireland
The AA Ireland now has a position for a Breakdown Technician for the Limerick region.You must be a fully qualified, time served motor mechanic and possess a full, clean driver's licence to be considered for this position
Breakdown Technician - Limerick based overview:
- Need to be a fully qualified, time served motor mechanic and possess a full, clean driver's licence
- You will be initially hired on a 1 year FTC, with a view to moving to permanent contract thereafter
- Will be rostered to work 30 hours a week
- Will be available for call-out's outside of those rostered hours
- Will work a fixed 30 hour week and roster will be discussed locally, in addition to call outs. Will work 5 out of every 7 days and will work weekends (but won't be rostered to work every weekend)
- Flexibility on both sides is the key to making this contract work!
Salary package will be made up of:
- Basic salary
- Disruptive allowance
- And call-out payments
The AA Ireland offers a very competitive salary and bonus depending on call outs and availability. 25% disruptive allowance paid for hours worked outside 8.00am - 8.00pm Mon - Sat, for example, working on a public holiday will be €34.10 per hour. More call-outs a Technician makes themselves available for, more potential to earn.
Your salary is paid on a weekly basis directly into bank account. Will be entitled to 20 days annual leave a year. After 6 months' probation you can join company's Pension PRSA scheme matched at 5%
If you are interested in this Breakdown Technician's role based in the Limerick region position please do apply through the site with your CV or contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup for more information and a for a confidential call.
Apply for Breakdown Techician Limerick, AA Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly