Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions.
The business itself employs over 180,000 people, across 100 varying sites around the world. The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They have since expanded immensely, with a new building and production lines operating for both morning and evening shifts.
As this is an entry level role, no experience is required but would be advantageous.
Hours of operation are between 6.45am to 11.30pm Monday to Friday, and weekend work may be needed.
- Full training is provided
- 22 days annual leave
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking the quality of products
- Testing products
- Other ad hoc duties
Ideal applicants will:
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Be able to proactively adapt to changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
For more information about this role or potential other opportunities please contact Catriona Sullivan on 01-6455228 or email Catriona.email@example.com