Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions. The business itself employs over 180,000 people, across 100 varying sites around the world. The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They have since expanded immensely, with a new building and production lines.
- Full training is provided
- 22 days annual leave
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
- Hours of operation are between 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking the quality of products
- Testing products
- Other ad hoc duties
- Previous Manufacturing experience would be highly advantageous.
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have strong communication skills
- Have fluent written and spoken English
For more information about this role or potential other opportunities please contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email email@example.com