Material Loader / Operator
Manpower are recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our client who is a global leader, who's brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation, operating in over 70 countries - used by nearly 5 Billion around the world. Over the course of 181 years, they've challenged convention, led innovation and helped to shape culture..
If you have an eye for detail and the desire to learn new skills within a relaxed, yet hardworking environment, then this could be ideal next role for you.
Working for this established company as an Operator, you will receive full on-site training.
The Role Duties include -
- Split down existing package and place bundles of 6 onto a feed table
- Load materials (boxes, sleeves, tape) into machines
- Changeover machines for different configurations using either HMI's or click in place machinery
- Changeover the line between different products ensuring that no incorrect product goes into a process order
- Move pallets of finished product and materials around the line
- Place twin/triple packs of products into a box
- Stack finished product boxes onto a pallet in specific patterns
- Attend machine stops - clearing jams etc. and restarting the equipment
- Maintaining 5S standard housekeeping of the line
Shift patterns 06:30- 18:30 / 18:30-06:30 Sunday (night) - Friday working 3 / 4 shift per week. These are temporary - ongoing positions with rotational shift patterns so we require flexibility to be able to work day/night shifts according to schedule with average of 37.5 hours per week
Weekly pay, Holiday accrual and benefits available
Registrations taking place this week so if you are interested, Apply Today!