Senior Software Test Engineer/Test Lead
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for our Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability
· Should be able to work independently on assigned projects and finish within expected timeline
· Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads
· Prepare required set of documentation
· Effective follow up of all defects till closure
· Responsible to help business to close UAT on time
· Scrum meeting in AM, and work assignment · Picking stories from story board, review them/identify defects · Raise the defects with development team to have them fixed,Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration
1)Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks
2) Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
3) Good experience in Functional/Manual testing
· Should have excellent analytical skills.
· Should have good experience in Functional/Manual testing. Payment industry domain knowledge.
· Good to have experience on automation tools,
Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
· Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs.
· Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
· Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
· Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
· Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
· Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
· Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
· Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
Apply for Senior Software Test Engineer/Test Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly