Purpose Of Role:
Co-Ordinate delivery of customer orders (Single & Multi Site), ensuring all orders are delivered on time to the Customer Committed date. Responsibility includes working with internal departments & external suppliers to complete the order, keeping the customer informed of the order progress and ensuring the order is completed and billing dates are set correctly.
To own the end to end delivery of an order - from Order creation & validation, through the delivery process and customer handover into billing.
· To take lead responsibility for a specific order, pro-actively manage delivery and the associated resources, and act as the single point of contact.
· To take lead responsibility for customer updates, managing KCIs from intro, weekly updates to customer handover.
· To Co-ordinate orders in accordance with Project Co-ordination Framework and guidelines or other agreed processes.
· To develop and maintain effective working relationships with Customer Service teams and other key stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure full commitment and support for the success of the order.
· To manage single and multiple order delivery including all aspects of required resources.
· To proactively monitor progress of all orders, highlighting orders in jeopardy and be the first point of escalation for exceptions.
· To proactively monitor Customer Commit dates.
- Involved in Continuous Improvement initiatives and driving improvements across delivery.
- Monitor all stages of the order checking then initiating action as appropriate.
- Jeopardy monitoring and management.
- Customer point of contact throughout the lifecycle of the delivery process.
- Supports the management of the organisational process interfaces by developing suitable Quality Agreements (internal SLA's).
- Engages with the end customer and manages all communication with the customer.
- May also be owner of service Provisioning documentation repository (e.g. Web based), supporting improvement.
- Will have overall ownership of issues within orders and overall accountability for delivery of these orders for our customers.
- Require good customer service and commercial knowledge.
- Worked in a direct Customer facing environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Task and Time Management skills