IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Team Member - Swords
We are recruiting for full time Service Desk team members in Swords. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service and IT background, who are available to work a rota pattern between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
* Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
* Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
* Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
* Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
* Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* Must have good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
* Displays a positive / can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
* A good understanding of MSOffice products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
* Proactive approach to problem solving.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
* Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
* Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Reliable with excellent time keeping skills