Client Service Representative
The Client Service Team delivers professional, high quality support and reply on any corporate action or income issues clients may have via email or telephone, working with the client and internal or external parties to achieve resolution.
They are the team that carry out client reviews, client calls/visits, provide statistics and comparisons, educate clients and develop relationships with clients to better understand their needs. The service team work in a dynamic environment with exposure to many other internal departments and operations teams including tax, settlements, country management, client executives, technology and product.
You will be based with a global bank who prouds themselves on connecting people across hundreds of countries and cities. As a brand this bank forcuses on the protection of people's savings and the improving the quality of their lives.
- Respond to Client Enquiries
- Process client information packs for distribution to clients at month end
- Educate clients in respect of understanding systems & market practices
- Liaise with processing teams to highlight common issues and recommended procedural changes or system enhancements
- Participate in regular client service calls
Experience and Skills
- Strong customer service background
- Good analytical / multitasking / organisational skills
- Strong computer skills