Customs Clearance Clerk - Entry Level.
They have a dedicated fleet of satellite tracked equipment and five warehouse locations. Seabridge has total control over the entire process and offers a guaranteed quality logistics service, with scheduled departures and arrivals.
They are looking for experienced Customs clearance clerks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Import and export customs entries
- Customs tariffs/valuations
- Updating ACP
- Creating and discharging T1 Documents
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Revenue
- General Administration
- Previous experience in Freight forwarding/customs is a desirable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent organisation skills
- Need to be able to work on own initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent