Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing solutions provider in North Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000 plus people across 100 varying sites around the world.
They're now looking for Stock Control professionals to join their team as Material Handlers, due to expansion in the wider business. As the Materials Handler you will actively support the Inventory Control team in all material related tasks.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of permanency or extension.
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm
- Coordinate the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas.
- Manage necessary material movements requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process.(i.e. receiving, shipping etc.).
- Use RF scanners when needed for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Perform Stock Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- Stock control experience in a manufacturing or retail environment.
- Previous experience using SAP.
- A high attention to detail.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com