Documentation Control Specialist
Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing solutions provider in Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000 plus people across 100 varying sites around the world. The North Dublin site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They have since expanded immensely, with a new building and production lines.
They're now looking for an experienced Documentation Control Specialist to join their team due to expansion in the wider business.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage and maintain a controlled electronic documentation management system.
- Lead the review and revision of procedures, specifications, and development/engineering forms.
- Develop, prepare, and review required documentation such as SOPS and quality control plans.
- Oversees the maintenance of the Quality Document Control process, including logging and filing of controlled documents, NCRs, and prints and specifications.
- Develops, review, and implements new procedures work instructions, quality plans, and other documents.
- May process changes to exciting procedures, work instructions, quality plans, and other documents using available system tools.
- Oversees the maintenance of the Quality Record retention process, including logging and filing of Quality Control samples.
- Partners with relevant functional departments in completing all project and divisional training and documentation requirements.
- Revises and distributes controlled copies of quality plans, work instructions, and procedures.
- Ensures that aspects of the quality system that they are responsible for are performing in compliance with requirements.
- Oversees control of SOPS, EN ISO 9001 and requirements of the Quality System.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a documentation control role.
- Experience in an Electronic Manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent technical writing, documentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email management systems.
- Excellent base salary
- Pension contribution upon successful completion of probation period
- Healthcare package upon successful completion of probation period
- 22 days annual leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com