Customs Clearance Clerk/Broker
A well established Freight forwarding company is looking for experienced customs clearance clerks to join their team in Kildare.
You will be responsible for customs clearance on imports as a result of Brexit.
The role is Monday to Friday standard office hours and the salary is negotiable depending on your experience.
* Handling and prioritising the day to day clearance work
* Being the back up contact for clients
* Completing the day to day customs clearance work
* Completing/amending freight bookings as required
* Completing amendments and correspondence to customs
* Full knowledge of customs procedures and principles.
* Experience with customs documentation and systems.
* Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets
* Driven and deadline focused.
* Attention to detail
* Be able to be part of a team
Apply for Customs Clearance Clerk/Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly