Customer Delivery Specialist (Dutch or French)
We have a brand new opportunity for an analytical, bright and methodical CDS to join our high performing team in Leixlip, Ireland.
HPE Financial Services helps accelerate innovation by providing a bridge between technology and finance agendas for businesses to achieve and exceed their goals. We are uniquely positioned to help customers build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that enable digital transformation and help our them deliver in an age of disruption. As a CDS you will report into the Service Excellence Manager and be part of a fast paced, successful Service Excellence function. The Customer Delivery Specialist (CDS) owns complex operational process, such as ALD requirements, quotes, deal coordination, bid management, supplier invoice management and sales reporting. You will be responsible for producing complex process deliverables and reports using business applications. You will have frequent communication with partners and customers to process and manage funding, invoices and reports.
What is on offer?
A supportive team structure, the tools to be the best you can be, and the knowledge that you are making your mark at this exciting time of growth and transformation at HPE.
This is the ideal role for a recent graduate with some similar experience or someone looking for their next step in their career, as you will be supported to grow and develop into a client facing role. This role would also suit an experienced individual who is looking for a side step move in a business that rewards its own.
We really believe in getting the best for our people, and in rewarding achievement and offer a highly competitive salary and package.
There are excellent benefits including private healthcare, an excellent pension scheme, on site gym, subsidised canteen, parking, wellness initiatives, charity days and lots more!
What will you be doing?
* Manage and support legally approved documentation
* Successfully manage reseller relationships
* Apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and provide input for process improvements
* You will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast
* Comply to company and external body requirements
* Monitor Supplier Payments, invoices and Volume Targets
* Continuously deliver customer excellence experience
As part of the Customer Delivery Team you will:
* Communicate/escalate any customer/partner changes quickly to the Customer Relationship Manager / Partner Relationship Manager, consistently and effectively
* Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
* Work closely and communicate effectively with the sales team to process requests in a timely manner
* Working as part of a successful team, owning initiatives, validating deliverables and providing guidance and leadership to all colleagues
Ideally, you will have:
* Fluency in English and Dutch (or French)
* Some experience in a business related function, preferably finance or accounting or a degree in a similar field
* Proven ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent time management, prioritisation, follow-up and execution skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Advance Excel, Word, PPT)