Technical Integration Engineer
Innovative Business Solutions - Integration Engineer
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup.
The Business Networks team in IBSO connects customers and partners through the SAP Cloud Platform, offering added value in data exchange, advanced security, and a specialized onboarding service.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of a core team, carrying out the technical onboarding and integration of customer systems to SAP Business Networks. In this role, you will be designing and deploying integration content which allows participants to interconnect; working in a fast paced, cloud-centric environment.
You will interact closely with team members, and with customers on a technical level, as you collaboratively plan and execute customer and partner onboardings.
Our team is a very busy one, with an immediate requirement for passionate, enthusiastic new colleagues to join us in our inclusive multi-cultural environment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Become an expert in our cloud technologies, specifically SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Lead technical customer onboardings to the SAP Business Network.
- Design and deploy integration content using SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Provide technical context and explanations to customer's onboarding to the SAP Business
- Drive internal process and technical improvements
- Be a customer advocate and strive to provide the highest possible level of customer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Commercial Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer
Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Relevant professional certifications/experience will also be considered in lieu of degree
- Fluent English, written and oral, and clear communication skills.
- Time management skills, able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of Web Services would be nice to have.
- Good understanding of networking a distinct advantage (OSI, TCP/IP, primary networking
- Good understanding of Network Security a distinct advantage (PKI, TLS, common protocols and
- 1-2 years' experience in a technical support customer facing role an advantage but not
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply! I am here to help with any queries you may have. (email@example.com)