Data Acquisition and Processing Analyst
This position as a Data Acquisition & Processing Engineer is within a team that guides and enables customers to accomplish game-changing business outcomes through an outstanding next generation support experience that earns lifetime customer loyalty. This role will support the LCX Automation & Tooling strategy designed to introduce a state-of-the-art integrated toolset to enhanced customer experience and improve efficiencies driven by data intelligence.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Understand the problem to be solved or tasks to be accomplished by users, and ideate
desirable, feasible and viable intelligent solution or assistance concepts.
* Create and leverage a close collaboration with stakeholders within and outside the LCX
organization including Data Owners, Business requirements managers and development
* Design and develop high fidelity Proof of Concepts that demonstrate these possible
solutions, in order to refine application requirements.
* Analyse and evaluate different Machine Learning models that can assist users to
accomplish their tasks.
* Find, collect, clean and use the data needed to train and run the ML models.
* Identify and source data to support the automatic delivery of assets (Engagement plans,
Service Dashboards, Prescriptive Guided Learning Journeys).
* Define MVP requirements.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Experience/Knowledge of machine learning/data science.
* Experience/Knowledge of data storage (databases).
* Experience/Knowledge of APIs, HTTP, JSON, OData, REST, etc.
* Understanding of software development projects.
* Proficient presentation skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
* Graduate with a Bachelor or Honours Degree in IT / Computer Science / Data Science /
Physics / Mathematics / Engineering / Business with IT or equivalent preferred
* 2-3 years' work experience with proven ability is desirable
* Software development experience is an advantage
* Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions is an advantage:
Cloud; Databases; Server applications; Infrastructure architecture; Internet technologies;
Web servers and web proxy servers experience; Enterprise software solutions; Business application software; IoT
Apply for Data Acquisition and Processing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly