My client is a multinational product led digital business that provides digital products, IT services, consulting, and operations services. They're currently recruiting for an experienced Hr Advisor due to expansion in the wider business.
- Competitive base salary
- Employee Benefits Hub
- Provide human resource support to business practices in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
- Support the HR Director on an operational and strategic level in a fast moving dynamic organisation.
- Act as the first tier of HR support to client groups of tech and business process professionals.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including recruitment, on-boarding, development.
- Build effective relationships within the business, providing managers and associates with professional and proactive support.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Design, develop and implement strategies, policies and trainings in line with organisational requirements.
- Actively support HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Preparation of weekly and monthly HR Reports (Attrition, Absence Management etc)
- Third-level qualification in HR or related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in a Hr Advisory role, preferably in a business process consultancy environment.
- Ability to manage varying stakeholders and occasionally work flexibly in order to best support business objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly
- An in-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly