My client are the market leaders in medical solutions, supporting over 5000 customers with the services, solutions, devices and products they need to maximise the reach and revenue generation of their practices. Established over 30 years ago, they are driving innovation and positive change in Patient Centred Care. Due to expansion in their business, they are seeking a Service Team Lead in Kerry to drive the performance of three key departments. The Service Team Lead will develop and set in motion, a strategy to take the current service offering to the next level and develop the commercial aspect of the business.
* Play an active role in the day to day warehouse operations
* Supervise, coordinate and support the warehouse team
* Liaise with couriers
* Ensure all regulatory reporting is up to date
* Drive continuous improvement
* Ensure GDP and compliance is followed and kept up to date
* Be the RP for HPRA compliance
* Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to in the warehouse
* Experience in a fast paced warehouse.
* Supervisory or team lead experience is essential
* Customer service skills
* Lean six sigma or continuous improvement knowledge.
* You have the ability to work on your own initiative whilst being part of a team, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
* You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to solve problems
* Flexibility and adaptability is essential
* Forklift certification
The Ideal Candidate
* Forward thinker
* You will deliver amazing things for our customers
* Desire to progress within your knowledge
* Strong IT skills with MS office & SAP
* You are confident, friendly and professional.
Some of the Benefits include
* 24 days paid annual holiday
* Profit Share
* Many opportunities for learning and & personal development
* Active Sports and Social club
* Free Employee Assistance Programme