TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non-technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy. TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Programme Professional to take responsibility for the operational process and delivery of managed service solutions to our clients. The Programme Professional will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture. As a Programme Professional, you will account manage vacancies through the end-to-end recruitment process on behalf of the clients recruiting line managers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, you will lead on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new "value-add" propositions/projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of their workforce.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Director level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / business areas.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Assist hiring Managers with correct classification of contingent workforce requirements
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Identify new suppliers to support any gaps in supply of skills/roles. Supporting Contingent Worker Workforce Team Leader with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Achieve set KPI's and SLA's
- Responsible for timely issue resolution that arise as part of the day-to-day operations, acting as a liaison among all parties and escalating to management as appropriate
- Understanding program reporting and metrics to enhance processes and service delivery
- Recommend process enhancements to Contingent Worker Workforce Team Leader.
- Increase knowledge around GSK hiring and SOW policies - challenging managers who are dealing directly with suppliers or workers, limiting the negotiation opportunity
Key skills and requirements:
- Recruitment / resourcing background (preferably in outsourcing / managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Ideally have knowledge of the contingent worker and statement of work process and related legislation
- Ideally educated to the Degree level
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent coaching culture and Talent team
- Full benefits package including holiday, pension scheme, VHI
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly!