Inventory Manager - Immediate Start
My client is one of the top leading logistics providers in the country with an impressive portfolio of nearly 5,000 clients. they have a very large hi-bay warehouse and are constantly expanding for the high demands of their business.
They are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join the team! the role of the industry manager will be on one of their large FMCG accounts. This role will be a very hands on role getting the operation up and running on one the biggest accounts in the company! its a great opportunity to get in from the ground up and put your mark on it.
The ideal candidate will report to the Site General Manager;
What is expected of the candidate?
* Manage and maintain the customer's material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
* Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
* Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
* Work directly with customer and answer all inventory queries within the agreed time frame
* Liaise with site management to Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently ensure accuracy of stock
* Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
* Ensure customer is keep informed of stock profile ( Seasonal and Aged)
* Provide routine management information on inventory performance
* Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
* Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
* Perform cyclic stock checks
* Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
The successful candidate should have at least
* at least 3 years experience in an inventory management position.
* Have a great understanding of the inventory management section of SAP.
* IT skills in MS office.
* Communication, people and leadership skills
* Analysis skills & attention to detail
* Target driven and able to meet strict deadlines.
* Experience with a high Sku count inventory/space planning
* Degree qualification in logistics/supply chain/inventory management an advantage