Partner Manager (Account Management and Sales) - German
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Complimentary Canteen Facilities
- Pension Plan
- EAP Scheme
- Health Care Package
- We put the power in your hands; to identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe our clients unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
- You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the 'face' and first point of contact for your clients.
- Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
- In depth, demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Demonstrable ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimise campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to understand, validate, and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use our clients platform & functionality to achieve our advertisers goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the client's products and services
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. For more information contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.