My client is s very successful Irish based food production business. They export products to clients worldwide.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Fermentation Specialist / Fermentation Scientist to join their growing and progressive company. This position will offer the successful Fermentation Specialist / Fermentation Scientist an opportunity to build on their own experience and to grow and further develop their career within the food production industry.
Salary: Excellent salary on offer including pension, health insurance and benefits. Contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for details.
Role: Fermentation Specialist / Fermentation Scientist, full time, permanent position.
Location: Kerry, Ireland.Job Description:
- Develop good relationships with our clients' staff, clinical engineers, service managers and other managers.
- Identify strain species, culture and grow microorganisms to industrial scale
- Drive and spearhead ongoing projects
- Draw on your technical knowledge & experience to identify, troubleshoot, and assist with the resolution of process problems
- Organise technical data, provide oral presentations or technical reports to communicate results
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to identify strategies to improve the process
- 3 years plus working in industry.
- Ideally a Master's Degree / PHD in Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Fermentation, or related engineering or life science discipline.
- Understand the set-up, lab operation and industrial scale fermentation production
- Understand strain selection, production, and formulation
- Understand the running, maintaining and troubleshooting of bench-scale and industrial scale microbial fermenters
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable, and a positive attitude
If you are interested in this Fermentation Specialist position please apply directly to this website or contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland.
Fermentation Specialist. Fermentation Scientist. Fermentation Expert. Chemistry. Complex Chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry. Chemical Engineer. Physical Chemistry. Production fermenters. Bioactives. Chemical Engineering. Biochemical Engineering. Fermentation.