My client is s very successful Irish based food production business. They export products to clients worldwide.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their growing and progressive company.
Salary: Excellent salary on offer including pension, health insurance and benefits. Contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for details.
Role: Marketing Manager, full time, permanent position.
Location: Kerry, Ireland.
- Develop and drive company marketing strategies and produce marketing tools.
- Take responsibility for the creation of a market pull for the company's products among buying decision makers.
- Work with sales managers globally and create targeted marketing material tailored to specific geographical markets.
- Develop and implement an annual Marketing Plan for the company and have responsibility for a prescribed budget for same.
- Manage the company's website and ensure that it is optimised for sales revenue achievement by means of digital content, mobile optimisation and search engine optimisation.
- Establish relationships with media representatives so as to ensure the company's brand and products are appropriately represented in all forms of media including television and radio.
- Experience in leading and executing marketing campaigns and strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with salespeople across multiple geographical markets.
- Experience in working with Graphic Design teams to create new brands and products aimed at specific consumer needs.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in marketing management of a global company, preferably B2B.
- Demonstrable experience in managing CMS systems, digital comms, social media, digital advertising campaigns and website analytics tools
- Proven experience in establishing relationships with all forms of media and representing companies on those platforms.
- Fluency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager's opportunity please apply through this website or contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland.