'As and When' Assembler - Part-time
4 days left
This role is an 'As and When' Contract, meaning there is no guarantee of working hours. This is a casual role to cover absence and leave, and help during busy times.
We are hiring for Assemblers starting as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for people returning to college or people looking for part-time, casual work.
Hours of operation are between 6:45am to 11:15pm Monday to Friday, and weekend work may be needed. Hours will be part-time within this timeframe.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking quality of products
- Testing products
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have strong communication skills
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamps 2, 1G and 4 accepted).
Based in Northwest Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15 with limited public transport access.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now or email Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org your CV.
Apply for 'As and When' Assembler - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly