Snr R&D Chemist
7 days left
My client is s very successful Irish based food production business. They export products to clients worldwide.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Snr R&D Chemist to join their growing and progressive company. This position will offer the successful Snr R&D Chemist an opportunity to build on their own experience and to grow and further develop their career within the food production industry.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary on offer including pension, health insurance and benefits. Contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for details.
Role: Snr R&D Chemist, full time, permanent position.
Location: Kerry, Ireland.Job Description:
- Developing extraction and purification procedures for natural products at lab scalePerforming quantitative and qualitative analysis using laboratory analytical techniquesMaking stable and efficient formulations to meet desired specifications and cost objectives
- Conduct literature searches, review publications and prepare reports
- Follow industry standards on scientific significance, accuracy, safety and record keeping
- Have a keen interest, aptitude and skill in natural products extraction, purification & isolation of active compoundsHave a MSc. or PhD in Chemistry or related discipline 4 years plus industrial experience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of wet chemistry techniques and instrumentational analysis / interpretation
- Ideally have prior industry experience with knowledge and experience in carbohydrate chemistry
- For this role experience in synthetic chemistry is not relevant
If you are interested in this Snr R&D Chemist position please apply through this website or contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland directly.
Apply for Snr R&D Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly