7 days left
My client is now looking for a Microbiologist.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary on offer including pension, 25 days holidays pa and flexible work hours. Contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for details.
Role: Microbiologist, full time, permanent position.
- Sterility testing, Bacterial Endotoxin analysis as per Pharmacopoeia, TVC and pathogen analysis, Preservative efficacy analysis.
- Environmental monitoring, trending and identifying species.
- Method Validation including inhibiting cephalosporins.
- Introduction, validation and execution of methods.
- Review and trend data.
- Write, execute and approve validation documents as required.
- Carry out investigations and address deviations.
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures.
- Comply with all GMP, GLP and GDP requirements.
- Perform identification of microorganisms.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials and consumables are available to support projects.
- Ensure that activities are scheduled to provide an accurate and timely service to support business requirements.
- Identify incidents of out of specification results and inform their Line Manager. Assist in investigations as required.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment remains in calibration and functions as required
- Degree or higher in Microbiology
- 2 plus years of experience in a relevant testing environment
- Operation of sterility testing isolators.
- Industry experience sterility test isolators
- Experience in microbiology within laboratory or aseptic production environment.
If you are interested in this Microbiologist position please apply through this website or contact John Finn directly at Manpower Group Ireland for more information and to set up a confidential call.
Apply for Microbiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly