We are looking for Production Operators to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation manufacturing business. Two shifts availability to suit different needs and availability: Please ensure you are able to commute to company's location before business operations start.
No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
1. 6:45am-2:45pm Monday-Thursday; 6:45am-1:45pm on Friday (Day Shift)
2. 3:15pm-11:15pm Monday-Thursday; 2:15pm-9:15pm on Friday (Evening Shift)
Shifts are fixed and hours cannot be changed.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
Experience & Education:
- Leaving Cert or equivalent, OR/and relevant experience
- Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent team work and work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland
- Basic IT skills and understanding
This is a 3 month contract with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Start Date: From mid-March to end of April
Location: Northwest Business Park, Dublin 15
Salary: 10.50 per hour (plus 10% premium on evening shift)
Interviews are onsite only and will commence from the next 2 weeks.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply now or email Larissa at Larissa.delsin at manpower.ie, or call 01 645 5220.
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly