IT Project Manager
IT Project manager
Facilitate and support the development of continuous improvement's culture within the organisation,
coordinating related projects and activities.
- Identify and Lead the main improvement projects linked to the business objectives and strategy.
- Support operations in optimising business process efficiency to achieve economic objectives
- (cost reduction, Productivity Improvements and resource utilisation).
- Develop and Implement in conjunction with IT, business cases for Software development
- Facilitate Quality circles and problem resolutions
- Ensure the implementation of Lean methods and tools to support continuous improvements
- Facilitate communication, cooperation and knowledge sharing among all departments.
- Support the business process owners in searching for technical/organisational solutions for quality
- Support the business process owners in developing technical solutions to support business growth.
- Level of 3 - 4 years of experience
- Strong Business process analytically skill set
- Strong Quantitative data analysis skill set
- Experience in Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Lean principles
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP) and WMS systems
- Creative and Innovative mindset
- 25 days holidays
- health insurance
- Life insurance
You must have a valid visa to work in Ireland to apply for this role.
Apply for IT Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly