Cloud Project Manager
6 days left
Cloud Project Manager
Education Guidelines (Typical):
* Education: Postgraduate (preferably MBA)
Purpose of the Role:
- Individuals in this role manage single large process/multiple small processes under a large process with various vendors.
- Continuous identification of reengineering opportunities within the scope of client projects by keeping the client's OKRs as priority.
- Strategizing new and added value proposition to the client projects.
- Manage the budget, timeline, resources, scope
- Client Management with executive level clients (both internally and externally)
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Oversee short term projects and signoff
- People Development- provide leadership and support for delivery teams and resources
- Oversee project financials
- Manage the client relationship and help drive digital agenda for the respective clients.
- To liaise with product management, Technology, Legal, Compliance teams on its delivery
- Manages the delivery of the key elements of the customer & client relationship strategy
- Monitors and reviews actual performance of various vendors and Identifies improvement opportunities.
- Identify levers for gaining efficiency.
- Works with the frontline client touch point teams to ensure consistent delivery across vendors
- Identify and target prospective partners and effectively communicate the unique value proposition
- Provides oversight and guidance to all projects
- Plans key business activities and provides strategic direction and preparation for executive engagement across internal leadership meetings, delivery reviews, client meetings, resource engagements.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder/Business Management:
- Participate in a daily teleconference call, which could include items such as: a brief summary of the previous day's performance, the relation of that performance to service/program goals, and an explanation for the variance with the necessary corrective action to be taken and the time frame needed for resolution
- Understand client's core objectives, ensure that all driven timelines are met, identify key program requirements through a structured design and implementation process and ensure that these requirements and any new requirements specified by client are met in the agreed timeframe.
- Communicate & collaborate with client to enhance business & optimize cost and productivity
- Implement preventive & corrective measures after identifying failure points which impact business & customer
- Work closely with Operation teams to obtain input of diverse views, facilitate generation of ideas, analyse operational risks Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA), extend support in managing client escalations Root Cause Analysis/ Corrective Action Preventive Action (RCA/CAPA) and work across traditional functional boundaries to mitigate risks and establish common goals to deliver value to the business
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers (both at onsite and off-shore) to understand their pain areas--working to apply their insights to challenge and modify current approaches/ways of doing things.
- Act as a Change Agent and work closely with Quality, Transition, Training, On-site teams and Clients to optimise Quality, Efficiency, Cost and Customer Value in multiple client engagements
- Identify & drive opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Identify scope for business growth & suggest business improvement opportunities
- Projects enhancement for Revenue growth
- Revenue Forecasting
- Contract Agreement
Customer Relationship Management:
- Improve customer satisfaction through engagement and delivery quality
- Identify and initiate customer value add projects
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Ensure audit observations are addressed timely
- Analyse current situation (As-is), identify improvement opportunities and recommend measures (To-be) to re-engineer processes
- Identify process re-engineering opportunities
- Drive innovation initiatives within the team
- Drive operational rigor and continuous improvement culture
- Provide guidance to Automation focal to reduce manual interventions
- Monitor for improvement opportunities & suggest alternative approaches
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Responsible for project team deliverables
- Design and implement KPI measures, measurement systems and visual tracking controls/dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous improvement
- Drive a culture of pro-active risk identification within the process
- Drive process excellence within the team
- Act as a domain consultant to build strong domain knowledge to the processes
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities
- Tool Building - Workflows etc
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team
- Align the team to customer & business needs
- Drive a culture of accountability within the team members
- Identify competencies in the team & assign responsibilities accordingly
- Performance Management- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
- Identification of training needs/training plan/records - Training Effectiveness
- Participate in career & succession planning
- Responsible for motivation level and retention of team members.
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars
- Facilitate cross-functional interaction between teams
- Participate in organisational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meeting
- Great benefits package.
You must have a valid visa to work in Ireland to apply for this role.
Apply for Cloud Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly