Field Service Engineer
This company specialise in the fitting, repair and maintenance of CNC Machining equipment and lathes, onsite at their client's premises.
They now have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. If you have good basic mechanical and electrical repairs experience, can work on your own and in a team, and have very good customer service skills then this might be the perfect role for you.
Salary: €35K - €45K plus van, laptop and phone. Full training on the maintenance and repair of client's equipment is provided.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Role: Field Service Engineer, full time, permanent position.
Location: Based in Dublin and covering all of Ireland.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical repairs to equipment.
- Provide basic technical guidance to our customers.
- Assist other technicians repairing CNC Machining equipment, lathes and milling machines.
- Other mechanical repairs and duties, as needed.
- Keep updated and learn about new equipment and complete and inhouse training.
- Travel to clients sites around Ireland to do repairs.
- The role involves a very limited number of overnights, but this is kept to a minimum.
- Have some experience working in a technical, industrial, mechanical or engineering environment.
- Have very good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have good basic mechanical and electrical repairs skills.
- Have the ability to use tools safely and effectively.
- Have good basic computer skills.
- Have good communications skills, be able to help and assist customers.
- Be responsible and able to work on your own when needed.
- Must have fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Must have a full licence.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer's position please apply with your updated CV.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly