Field Service Engineer
This company specialise in the fitting, repair and maintenance of CNC Machining equipment and lathes, onsite at their client's premises.
They now have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. If you have good basic mechanical and electrical repairs experience, can work on your own and in a team, and have very good customer service skills then this might be the perfect role for you.
Salary: €35K - €45K plus van, laptop and phone. Full training on the maintenance and repair of client's equipment is provided.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Role: Field Service Engineer, full time, permanent position.
Location: Based in Dublin and covering all of Ireland.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical repairs to equipment.
- Provide basic technical guidance to our customers.
- Assist other technicians repairing CNC Machining equipment, lathes and milling machines.
- Other mechanical repairs and duties, as needed.
- Keep updated and learn about new equipment and complete and inhouse training.
- Travel to clients sites around Ireland to do repairs.
- The role involves a very limited number of overnights, but this is kept to a minimum.
- Have some experience working in a technical, industrial, mechanical or engineering environment.
- Have very good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have good basic mechanical and electrical repairs skills.
- Have the ability to use tools safely and effectively.
- Have good basic computer skills.
- Have good communications skills, be able to help and assist customers.
- Be responsible and able to work on your own when needed.
- Must have fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Must have a full licence.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer's position please apply with your updated CV.