4 days left
Facilities Lead Grifols Dublin
The Facilities Lead (FL) will report directly to the GWWO Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor team. The candidate should have outstanding leadership skills and help manage and lead a facility team within a GMP environment. This role will be primarily responsible for facility upkeep, waste management, security, cleaning, contractor management, project planning, landscaping, soft services.
- Lead the day to day delivery of all integrated facility management operations including planned and reactive maintenance.
- Ensuring all contracted services are scheduled, provided and closed within the given times and paperwork related to the services are uploaded and any recommendations are completed in a timely manner.
- Leading facilities management projects to include the delivery of utilities to new installations of equipment.
- Manage all site cleaning requirements through the contracted services and ensure that the highest possible standards are achieved. Schedule weekly meetings with the onsite cleaning service provider and give feedback on expectations and standards required and achieved.
- Project Management of the installations and projects related to the maintenance department.
- Responsible for the admin filing of documents related to the services provided by contractors, uploading the service results in SAP PM and ensuring any corrective measures are managed through the SAP PM system to provide compliance and financial traceability and compiling for the maintenance manager any recommendations that arise from the services.
- Presenting in the weekly maintenance meeting.
- Reporting of urgent works to the managers immediately.
- Develop any change controls related to the facility to include but not limited to all maintenance activities.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in planning the scheduled downtime related to facility shutdowns that will require multi-department input to coordinate resources and ensure works are completed to the highest standard.
- Manage office space requirements
- Coordinate the updating of drawings in the facility to ensure that the project files are up to date and accurate and that are kept in a GMP/ GDP manner.
- Conduct regular reviews of the facility to ensure that there is no decline in the standard of the facility. This includes regular internal & external walks inspecting the rooms and estate related to the GWWO facility to ensure facility upkeep and generate work orders for the facilities team based on findings.
- Develop a weekly/ Monthly report to reflect the KPI's set by the maintenance manager. (Contracted services, cost, repairs)
- Drives constant improvement
- Ensure contracted services that fall within the remit of the facilities department are adhering to provided RAMS and GWWO site safety procedures.
- Develop a method of site supervision for contracted services for revision and review of on-going services and works.
- Excellent knowledge of facility related services and equipment to include fire alarm systems, electrical systems, HVAC, waste management, security management, intruder alarms, CCTV, pest control, IT comms room standards, fire safety system management (alarm, extinguisher, sprinkler, extinguisher, fire hose, hydrant).
- Degree in Building services or Facilities Management or related experience of 7 years in a similar position
- Excellent time management skills
- Results driven
- Impeccable customer service and can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and drives a culture of excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Technical understanding of maintenance systems
- Willingness to learn maintenance routines
- Auto-Cad Experience
- Facility management experience
- Waste management experience
- Strong financial awareness to ensure best cost is received for the given service.
The FL will be part of when rostered or required a 24hr emergency business support for reactive calls in the event of emergency.
Apply for Facilities Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly