Fiduciary Monitoring Officer
You will be based in the Global Depositary & Fiduciary Service Team in one of the world's leading investment banking & financial services corporations. As Fiduciary Monitoring Officer you will act as a primary contact in the delivery of an excellent depositary service to customers on a day-to-day basis, responsible for supporting the implementation and execution of the business strategy to grow market share.
As Fiduciary Monitoring Officer you are responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate set-up of new funds from a standpoint of investment monitoring and cash flow monitoring.
This job will provide you with an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of one of the most significant and fastest growing businesses within Investor Services. It provides an opportunity to develop fiduciary oversight exposure to all aspects of funds from an investment manager, fund administrator, transfer agent, middle office and global custodian perspective.
- Completion of cash flow monitoring. Tracking all issues on relevant logs and communication of issues to clients
- Completion and reporting of automated/manual investment breaches
- Assist with the timely and accurate set-up of new funds from the standpoint of investment monitoring, NAV review, cash flow monitoring and asset register
- Build regulatory knowledge, keeping abreast of all update to UCITS/AIFMD and other such regulations affecting the funds industry
- Participation with other Depositary jurisdictions on projects associated with regulatory change management and process enhancement and standardisation
- Client Relationship Management
- Experience in financial services, preferably in Trustee/Depositary, Audit, Compliance, Regulatory, Risk, Control function or Accounting and Valuation
- Bachelor's degree required
Experience with, and an understanding of, different fund structures
Interest in developing an in-depth understanding of European fund regulations
Knowledge of UCITS & AIFMD investment restrictions would be an advantage
Experience working with exceptions based monitoring systems in Trustee/Depositary, custody, fund accounting or reconciliation systems would be an advantage