Pitch Analyst - Dutch
Pitch Analyst - Dutch
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services. They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
- Liaise with the Pod Leader, Senior Analysts and Clients Sales teams to provide research and analysis on various subject matters.
- Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Analyse industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
- Assist in research in other verticals as needed
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests, established process to bring them to scale.
- Builds trust with other analysts through open and honest dialogue even in difficult situations
- A graduate or an MBA (preferred) with 1-2 years' experience in a research role, preferably in a financial, market research or management consulting firm.
- Fluency in the required language for this role - Dutch.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience
- Experience creating pitch decks for cloud services across multiple industry verticals is highly desirable
- Be a self-starter, with initiative, energy, commitment, and show he/she is keen to learn.
- Have the confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables with research analysts and supervisor to ensure clear understanding.
- Have strong leadership skills
- Applies a logical approach to the analysis of information and data
- Understands the information needed and finds ways of obtaining it
- Maintains confidentiality of information used and exchanged during research
- Builds trust with other analysts through open and honest dialogue.
- Excellent Benefits package including:
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent base salary
- Defined progression path:
- Progress to more complex deliverables
- Become a subject matter expert
- Lead a team of analysts
- Work and learn in a Global company.
For more information on this role and potential other opportunities with this fast growing digital business, contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.