CX Training Specialist
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We're building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for a Content Training Specialist to join our CX - Training Team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, ambitious and creative team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organisation. The CX Training Team strives to understand the journey of the support agent and creates training that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
- Research source materials & work closely with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives for support agents
- Gather content and layout Rise course (or similar) for training material to be delivered
- Work with training program manager to help revise existing training content to meet the training needs of the team and to ensure a consistent delivery experience
- Help to develop new course content based on product launches
- Assist in analyzing course performance with recommendations for improvements
- Ability to teach developed curriculum
- 1-2 yrs of work experience in a training content related role, with familiarity into adult learning and/or educational theory
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Google Drive and Articulate360
- Experience with digital research, analytical projects, writing projects and creating technical training
- Experience working with LMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner, resourceful and attentive to detail
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Portfolio or Work Samples will be required
- Customer service/support experience in technology a plus