Learning Support Specialist
Learning Business Support Specialist
COMPANY/TEAM: SAP Sales Learning
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP's mission is to help the world run better and improve people's lives. SAP co-innovates with customers and partners in crucial areas such as healthcare, education, access to technology, and public safety. So, when our customers have the next big idea to transform an industry, feed the hungry, drive equality, or enable worldwide relief efforts, SAP delivers the right technology to help them run at their best and achieve their vision. We believe people are key to this success.
This global role will support the sales leaders in the Digital Supply Chain specialist teams.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic learning support specialists to join the Sales Learning team. The support person will be responsible for partnering with the regional sales enablement leads on all field readiness topics and enablement programs.
The role is in a fast paced and innovative team focused on developing continuous learning solutions that enable sales people around the globe. This position will report into the Global VP, Sales Learning Cloud Solutions.
The Sales Learning Team has a unique culture. We are a highly innovative team and our sales enablement and learning solutions strive to define new frontiers in how people learn. We have a performance, results driven culture. Our team offers a trust-based working model. We are seeking a self-directed, highly creative individual who is attracted to a challenging, flexible and remote working environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage directly with learning leaders to support short and long-term needs
- Help with data entry to our automated learning dashboard
- Support live virtual led enablement sessions
- Follow up with recording information, Q&A and Zoom surveys
- Be familiar with micro-learning, video creation, innovative tools
- Design powerpoint presentations for stakeholder meetings
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors (as needed) to develop content, assessments, programs, etc.
- Organise a weekly team meeting, follow up actions and capture meeting notes
- Support the annual CS Summit event
- Actively research and recommend innovative learning tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in HR Management/Learning or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience. Demonstrated results in operating effectively in a fast-paced environment, delivering results, supporting events and positively impacting and supporting a team.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple learning projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts concisely and clearly
- Knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate across all functional levels with business leaders and subject matter experts
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent SAP in a professional and positive manner
- Creative, practical problem-identification, problem-reporting, and problem-solving skills, including the application of those skills to design and development of the final product
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude, sense of urgency, and willingness to execute smartly to achieve project goals
Apply for Learning Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly