As a Digital .Net developer, you will work within the Digital Delivery Team to maintain and provide additional functionality to existing Digital systems and the design/development of new applications.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
- Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
- Support the resolution of live issues as they arise.
- Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies.
- Build credibility and establish good working relationships with the business, other teams within IT, Group IT / IT Services and 3rd parties.
- Ensure projects are delivered as per agreed schedules, quality and cost.
- Work on own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Support the business in the review and development of new initiatives and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, focusing on quality code, and improving processes.
- Compliance with the Risk and Control Frameworks
- Ensure all agreed control mechanisms are in place and that there is sufficient evidence to prove that they are happening.
- Ensure that all architectural decisions are fully compliant with company policies and follow the agreed Architecture governance process.
Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems.
- Experience in programming MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server and Web Services with a knowledge of IIS, Windows Server and TFS Source Control.
- Proven track record of adhering to Bank IT Project Methodology & Standards.
- Experience of designing (or assisting with the design) and developing solutions) that best support business requirements.
- Previous experience of assisting in the production of estimates/business cases.
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland to apply for this role.
Apply for .NET Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly