German Content Review - Legal Support
Due to continued expansion and growth, they are recruiting for a German Content Review Associate for their Legal Support team.
- Extensive benefits package:
- Employee Benefits Hub
- Process and review content that has been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content.
- Process and analyse complex legal removal requests.
- Investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
- Critically assess content strictly against client guidelines.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work.
- Receive feedback and apply learnings quickly in a changing environment.
- Escalate issues and removals to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Previous legal experience/studies or experience with legal processes
- Previous content review experience
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.