German Account Manager
Our client is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has over 450,000 employees, serving a vast and diverse range of clients in more than 120 countriesDue to continued expansion and growth, they are recruiting for a Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. Partnering with a large social media service to help businesses build brand awareness and increase product sales. Their client's ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients' cutting-edge social media platform.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Complimentary Canteen Facilities
- Pension Plan
- EAP Scheme
- Health Care Package
- Identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe our clients unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
- You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the 'face' and first point of contact for your clients.
- Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
- In depth, demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Demonstrable ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimise campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to understand, validate, and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use our clients platform & functionality to achieve our advertisers goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the client's products and services
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company.