Recruiting for a logistics planner for an established company. The role will invole route planning for mainland Europe The role is a dynamic role for the business and are looking for a strategic person to join the team.
The role is is Monday to Friday with there being 1 weekend day monthly. (5 over 7). It has a flexible working time and it will be full time remote.
- Global Seafreight Imports tracking & planning
- European Logistics planning, LoLo & RoRo inbound to IE.
- Comply with all laws and regulations (Tacho hrs, WTD, Customs legalities)Plan daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Planning of transport loads to and from Ireland, UK and continent.
- Effective Route Planning of FTL (Full Containers) for Drivers and seeing though orders to completion.
- Ensuring proof of delivery/activity are actively managed.
- Liaise with the team and Drivers to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, overseas offices and agents.
- Work closely with clients supply chain function to ensure schedules are met and are accurately reported on
- Respond to changing customer demands seamlessly
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and computer systems
- proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven working in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain