Sales Analyst - French
Our client is a Fortune 500 company ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital multinational that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services. They run a support and content centre of excellence for Global Technology Clients in Dublin including household name tech behemoths.
- Working with the sales Leader, Senior Analysts and Clients Sales teams to provide research and analysis on various subject matters.
- Creating engaging and well-researched pitch decks for presentation to end clients.
- Taking a client brief and converting it into insightful and well-researched reports
- Analyse industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, research reports on potential targets
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in your given vertical
- Assist in research in other verticals as needed
- Mentoring new analysts
- French Fluency - must be completely comfortable having high level discussions inf French
- A relevant degree with 1-2 years' experience in a research role, preferably in a financial, market research or management consulting firm.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset
- Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience
- Experience creating pitches for cloud services across multiple industry verticals is highly desirable
- Have strong leadership skills