As part of this team, you would be responsible for performing various production and operation related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of product. You would be responsible for ensuring that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the Clients requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Operate and/or monitor production activities and support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs.
- Clean room cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in all production areas while focusing on continuous process improvement using Lean Principles.
- Support continuous improvement by active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events and projects as appropriate.
- Perform root cause analysis, using standard tools and methods, to resolve system issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required
- Prior related work experience; ideally in a GMP manufacturing setting.