Debug Team Lead
Debug Team Lead
Our client is a Global Electronic Manufacturing Solutions provider in Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000 plus people across 100 varying sites around the world. They're now looking for an experienced Debug Team Lead to join their team due to expansion in the wider business.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be leading a team of 10+ Debug Technicians, ensuring debug volumes are kept to a minimum.
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Overtime payment
- State of the art facilities
- 08.00am-16.30pm Monday to Thursday / 8.00am-15.30pm on Friday.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure productivity exceeds business standards and track failed products to meet turn-around times.
- Manage and coordinate all activities across both shifts in line with business objectives to ensure minimisation of debug volumes.
- Motivate all team members to perform to their full potential through direct formal and informal feedback.
- Strives for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
Works closely with Test Engineering team to ensure debug personnel are thoroughly trained and certified.
- Tracks Debug WIP and ensures all deadlines and schedules are met.
- Review relevant policies/procedures issued and ensure that employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
- Manages time and attendance system for all direct reports (TMS) for payroll purposes.
- Understand priorities communicated from the Planning team.
- Responsible for shift handover communication and allocate work to team as appropriate.
- 2+ years industry experience in the electronic manufacturing industry.
- Diploma/certification/degree in Electronics.
- 1-2 years people management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong communication skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
For more information on this new role or potential other positions, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.