Content/Data Moderation Associate - Turkish
Data Moderation Associate - Turkish
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
- Attractive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Permanent contract
- Rewards scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Life assurance
- Fluency in English and the required role language - Turkish
- General country specific knowledge for the country you will support
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Review data to assess accuracy against client policies
- Engage with business, predominantly via outbound phone calls, to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Key success factors for this role are adaptability and flexibility, attention to detail and an ability to focus on repetitive tasks, excellent communication skills, an ability to make judgement and a problem-solving nature.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.