A non-technical and valuable role supporting the LRM's on administrative activities required on site. Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contact service engineers from vendors visiting the client's facility.
- Commence work permits for visiting vendors in conjunction with clients EHS rules & regulations
- Concierge both the Clients and 3rd party Field service Engineers on and off the site
- Supervise 3rd party Field service Engineers when required
- Data entry into client's data management systems (e.g. Maximo)
- Other ad-hoc duties/requests