Manpower is working in partnership with a leading Building and Civil Contractor in the Midlands and Leinster area, who due to continued growth and expansion are seeking to hire a Site Manager to manage the Residential & Commercial projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish history.
Role and responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manage site staff and all contractors.
* Proposing changes to design in order to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
* Monitor construction, quality of workmanship and materials.
* Check and understand all drawings and specification, building regulations and good building practise.
* Ability to priorities workload while implementing onsite health and safety procedures
The successful Site Manager will hold;
* 5+ years' experience in or a similar role
* Residential and Commercial project experience
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.