Order Management Associate
7 days left
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Order to Invoice Software and Maintenance team based in Dublin is part of SAP Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) and will support the administration and posting of SAP License and Maintenance Software Orders for the whole EMEA & MEE region. Whether processing cloud or license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company's pulse is palpable in Order to Invoice, Software and Maintenance (O2I SW MT)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals)
* Processing Cloud orders in the SAP system in compliance with SOX and internal controls.
* Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys as required.
* Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
* On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
* Archiving of all related contractual documentation
* Providing post-sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
* Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
* Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
- Good level of basic Finance/Accounting knowledge
- Entry level position, however, 1-2 years related experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiative
* Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
* Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
* Team player
* Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
* Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
Apply for Order Management Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly