German Support Associate
hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup.
Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes & industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people & organisations to work together more efficiently & use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications & services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously & grow sustainability.
Customer Interaction CentreWhat we do:
In the CIC, you will find yourself in a friendly multinational & multicultural learning environment, on a team who supports each other. Our core team primarily supports customers through a selection of support channels, offering 24*7 support in a follow the sun approach with our additional global department locations: Brazil, China, India, Philippines and Russia. We assist in the prioritisation of customer's technical cases by analysing the effect on their business from a commercial perspective.
What you'll do:
- Provide high-quality customer interactions through the processing of inbound customer calls, emails, chats & web-forms
- Analyse customer's non-technical queries, researching possible solutions & providing solid answers easily understood by the customer
- Evaluate, from a commercial perspective, how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes through gathering comprehensive business impact information
- Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, educating them on how to use software download & license key functions
- Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams, engaging with appropriate stakeholders ensuring all customer cases are resolved effectively & in a timely manner
- Commitment to provide excellent customer servicePassionate & dedicated team playerStrong time management, prioritisation & multi-tasking capabilities; utilising available time efficiently to achieve effective & efficient resultsEnjoys & thrives on performing multiple tasks & responsibilities at onceShift flexibility, weekend work (approx. 1 day per quarter) & Bank Holidays (compensated with additional vacation)
- Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas
- Fluency in English & German with excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organisation in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!