Business Supprt Team - Archives Administrator
Our client, a leading energy provider, is currently recruiting for a Administration Archivist to join their business support team.
You will be responsible for organising the way the records are stored, and maintaining the office Archives. These may include drawings, photographs and audio recordings.
The activities will include:
- Coordinating with the wider site to ascertain if the records are needed
- Linking the records to the Record Schedule
- Preparing an electronic log of the archive
- Organising the positioning of the records within the archive.
- Retrieving records from off-site storage to keep on site
- Scanning of records
- Other general administration activities as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Competent keyboard skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Good communication skills
- Good Team working skills