Project Engineer - Manufacturing
Manpower is working on behalf of a leading Facilities Management client who due to continued growth are looking to appoint their next Project Engineer to take responsibility for the monitoring and progression of projects within the Leinster area.
* Manage and deliver a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site
* Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
* Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
* Compile project folders and ensure all required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
* Communicate with site personnel regarding planning and implementation of projects
* Ensure all client KPI's are achieved.
The successful Project Engineer will hold:
* Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline.
* 4+ years industrial experience- preferably GMP environment
* Technical and management design experience- building services/process plant design
* Good work knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly